CrossFit Fireside Families & Guests,
Welcome to our new HOME! We are so excited to now have a dedicated kids room & dedicated childcare hours.
Yes we said it.. Childcare will now be offered at CrossFit Fireside starting 9/13/17 during our 9:30AM class! We believe in providing services that add value to our families.
- First our desire is to provide an avenue for parents to have a dedicated, uninterrupted hour to themselves. We know this hour will fill you up, challenge your weakness, and enhance your strengths so that you are able to live our your best selves for your kids and families.
- Second to provide a safe, fun, engaging, and nurturing environment for your little ones. Their hour with us at CrossFit Fireside will be more than just supervision. We have a vision to incorporate crafts, projects, interactive games, and lessons to keep your kids engaged and learning within our walls.
CHILD CARE DIRECTOR
We are excited to introduce our newest addition to our Staff, Lindsay Chavez. Lindsay has been with us at CrossFit Fireside since the summer of 2016 and has become a core member of our community. She brings not only the passion to run our childcare program, but has the experience and education too. Lindsay graduated with her Bachelors Degree in Child Development and her Masters in Early Childhood Special Education. Lindsay has a vision to bring more than just supervision to your little ones and is determined to have CrossFit Fireside be a place they are excited to go. [/gdlr_column]
CHILD CARE HOURS
We are going to open up Childcare starting Wednesday 9/13/17 to our 9:30AM classes Monday / Wednesday / Friday. This schedule will provide 12 childcare classes per month to our families.
Childcare classes will expand based on growth and membership demand.
CHILD CARE COST
[gdlr_column size=”1/3″]Our desire is to make childcare affordable for you and your family. We also understand that we have all different sized families at CrossFit Fireside. We have taken this all into account to be able to deliver only the highest quality of services to you and your family.
You will also see that we have per class cost, but we have placed a CAP on how much you will be charged in one month for childcare based on the number of kids you have in our program. Childcare will be charged at the end of the month through your Mindbody Account. [/gdlr_column]
Below you will see a price break down for each childcare class based on the number of kids you have attending.
|1 Kid||2 Kids||3+ Kids|
|$4 / class||$6 / class||$8 / class|
|$20 / month||$30 / month||$40 / month|
We understand that scheduling a babysitter would not cost more money, but also more time (accounting for travel time to and from the gym). Considering that, we firmly stand behind the price, value, convenience, and quality of our childcare program.
CHILD CARE BOOKING
- RESERVATION: We ask that you book the night before through MindBody for any childcare. (using your personal Mindbody account)
- LATE CANCELATIONS: Any cancelations less than 3 hours before the class will be charged their visit.
- FREE WEEK TRIAL GUESTS: May receive ONE class at NO COST for childcare. If the free week trial is being utilized, additional childcare sessions can be purchase. (price determined by number of kids)
CHILD CARE POLICIES
- CHILD INTAKE FORM: At first visit, parents must fill out information sheet for each child.
- DROP OFF / PICK UP TIME: You may drop your child(ren) off 5 minutes before class begins. Please pick your child(ren) up within 5 minutes of class ending.
- SICK KIDS: For the health of all the children in child care, please do not bring your child(ren) to child care if he or she has had a fever, vomited or had diarrhea in the past 24 hours.
- ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS OR NEEDS FOR YOUR KIDS? If there are any special instructions for your child please let a child care staff member know.
KIDS ROOM RULES
During all other classes, kids are required to remain in our dedicated kids room during the class time. Parents may drop off their kids before the start of class and pick them up at the end of class.
- CLEAN UP: Room must be picked up by kids before leaving, to include any messes, crumbs, spills from any food/beverages.
- ELECTRONIC DAMAGES: We have put a lot of time and money into making our kids room functional and fun for your kids. Some of the electronics were not cheap. Families will be responsible for any damages to tv’s and electronics.
If you have any additional questions about our kids room and childcare, please let us know! You can email Coach Catie directly at [email protected]